Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Life


Ahmad Hossen , a new student into the engineering field.Iam 18 years old , and i have 2 brothers . I Come in the middle after Yahya (23 years old ) , and Abdullah is the youngest ( 14 years old ) . My big brother is studying engineering too but in Germany. I was born in germany and have been living in Oman since 2000. Iam Iraqi , but didnt have the chance to visit Iraq yet.



My favourite sports are swimming and basketball , And its more fun to play water basketball . We play basketball at school and the SQU staff club.



My favourite city is Kiel,Which is located in Northen Germany. I lived my childhood in this city , and i have a lot of memories that will never be forgotten.



I love travelling and visiting new countries and learn about their cultures . I have been to U.A.E, Jordan ,Tunisia,United kingdom, Italy , Germany, Holland ,France, Denmark ,Norway,Sweden,Turkey And Malaysia.



what is written in the picture is prophet mohammed.
Everyone has a person that is his or her idol so they try to be like that person. My idol and the person that i try to be like and have all his ethics is Prophet Mohammed. All his stories and Novels shows that he was a Patient,Kind,Modest,and wise person. So he is my role model in life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.
    1998 Buick Skylark AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mainly used wikipedia for the information and i used my ideas about each field too. I guess wikipedia would be helpful for you . Goodluck with that.

    ReplyDelete